Wednesday, April 23, 2008

Blog quizzies


Lol.. caught in the crossfire of a double tag..

1. Real Name: Chai Jing Hao
2. Nickname: Erm.. whatever u care to call me.. ballerina boy, xiao bai cai, genius, chai, bomberman, cai shen ye, ah cai..
3. Married to: Knowledge. Permanently.
4. Male or Female: Male. Though some people postulate that I actually am a super intelligent alien from outer space.
5. High School: RVHS
6. College: NJC
7. Short or Long Hair: Short. Very very short. Maybe not so short now though.
8. Are you a health freak: If you mean whether I'll will eat things that will severely damage by body, then yes I'm a health freak. Otherwise, I recognise that there is something called the marginal principle.
9. Height: 175 cm
10. Do I have a crush on someone: My heart is long since stone cold. Given over to the cold rational logic of thought and possibly crushed by my tank. But maybe the chance exists that I have one. Maybe.
11. Do I like myself: Hmm.. Now that's an interesting question that I cant really answer.
12. Piercings: What did say in point 8? Certainly I wont do things to harm my body.
13. Righty or Lefty: Right

FIRST'S
14. First surgery : Getting my arm repaired from a 'near fatal' fall from a bike in p6.
15. First piercing(s) : None at all. See point 12.
16. First person you see in the morning : ZZZ.. my bed buddy's silhouette
17. First award : Top in class during p3.
18. First sport you joined : Does mind sports count?
19. First pet : Possibly a fish.
20. First vacation : To malaysia. Though for a really proper one it would be to Australia, Melbourne.
22. First crush : er... sec 2? or p5? cant really pinpoint exactly.

CURRENTLY
23. Eating : nothing
24. Drinking : fresh air at home
25. I'm about to : book in zzzz...

YOUR FUTURE
26. Want kids : erm.. really dunno
27. Want to get married : if there's a right girl
28. Careers in mind : Researcher, theorist, professorial, or if times are really that bad, and the cold harsh truth of reality sets in, possibly some management type in public service.

HAVE YOU EVER
35. Kissed a stranger : tht depends whether who you count as stranger.
36. Drank bubbles : I highly doubt it.
37. Lost glasses/contacts : NEVER. Perfect eyesight. Well. Almost.
38. Ran away from home : Naively entertained such thoughts when I was younger. Lacked the guts, and ltr realised the stupidity of such an option.
39. Liked someone younger : If you count a few months... or a few years.. either way, both.
40. Liked someone older : If a few months difference, yea, if a year or more older, then no.
41. Broken someone's heart : never had such a chance to.
42. Been arrested : came very close. but then again, i was innocent. so not really counted right?
43. Cried when someone died : never. I seal my heart in stone. nt like crying would resurrect the person.
44. Liked a friend : haha yeah.

DO YOU BELIEVE IN
45. Yourself : yep.
46. Miracles : see my mood. chance is that when i need a miracle, i would believe in one. and chances are, tht iracle would occur. Not 100% though.
47. Heaven : Physics would tell you that other than water droplets, the clouds simply cannot support any more elaborate structures such as the godly seat for God.
48. Santa claus : nt really.
49. Angels : I really wished that such creatures are real, but sadly they are nt.

ANSWER TRUTHFULLY ~*
50. Is there one person you want to be with right now : oh yes, but unfortunately time, space, fate and opportunity is in the way.
51. Do you believe in God : My religion - Cold rational logic of the scientific method. If there ever is one, then I believe all religions are actually worshipping the same god.

Tag.. Will end here. No further. Though if you are interested, there's no stopping you.

No comments yet