Quina: "Something smell..."
Zidane: "What's wrong, Quina? You just came out of nowhere..."
Quina: "You no smell? Something smell wonderful..."
Zidane: "No, my nose doesn't work like yours does..."
Quina: "A-Aiyaaah!"
Zidane: "Wh-What happened!?"
Quina: "I-Is amazing, Zidane! Is miracle!"
Zidane: "?"
Quina: "It a feast!!!" [Quina imagines a gigantic feast around.]
"I-Is unbelievable... I not know where to start! What I eat
first? Hohoho! I-Is sooo good! Hohoho!
Is delicious!!! Delicious..."
Zidane: "Hey, Quina..."
Quina: "I no eat anymore..."
Zidane: "Oh, man..."
Quina: "!? Oh, what happen!? Feast is gone..."
Zidane: "What are you talking about, Quina? I think you were
hallucinating."
Quina: "I-Is not true! I saw with own eyes!
Zidane: "But you were just running around..."
Quina: "Hmm!? I smell something this way!" [S/he heads to balcony]
Zidane: "Hey, Quina! Geez..."
Voice: "Quina! You stop!"
Zidane: "?"
[Quina goes out onto the balcony and finds Quan (!?):]
Quan: "I finally here..."
Quina: "Wh-Who you!? You the one who show me illusion!?"
Quan: "I Quan... Is illusion only if you see illusion... You saw
because you travel around world."
Quina: "Wh-What you mean!?"
[Quale runs in.]
Quale: "Is cheap trick!"
Quina: "Master!? What you talk about!?"
Quale: "He my former master! He run away and escape training!"
Quan: "I no run from training... It you who make mistake."
Quale: "What!?"
Quan: "To eat everything not true way of gourmand! Your student
already start to realize! Quina, what you saw you used
imagination... Is your imagination you used to eat."
Quina: "I-I not know... But it taste like real food!"
Quan: "Is all good... You travel around the world and gain
imagination. People who no have imagination no taste until
they actually eat!"
Quale: "Mmm!?"
Quan: "You use imagination, is possible to taste all food in world!
It no matter if it story somebody else tell. Is possible to
eat with your imagination!"
Quale: "......"
Quina: "H-How did Master's master learn to do this...?"
Quan: "Is because..."
[Vivi runs in.]
Vivi: "Grandpa!"
Quan: "Ah, Vivi! You...no grow much at all. Is thanks to Vivi I
learn about imagination... I teach Vivi, who not know
anything about world outside. My imagination grow very big
as I teach him!"
Vivi: "Grandpa..."
Quan: "To eat same as to live... Vivi, you understand? To see not
only thing. To think and talk just as important. Life end
when you die. But imagination share with others, live
forever. My spirit almost gone. Is where my imagination
end..."
Vivi: "No... Are you going away again, Grandpa?"
Quan: "No need be sad... Vivi, as long as you imagine, I by your
side. Quina and Quale... Good luck..."
[Quan's being fades away.]
Quale: "M-MASTER!"
Zidane: "Hey, who are you guys all talking to...?"
Vivi: "What?"
Quale: "Quina... I start over from beginning..."
[Quale leaves.]
Quina: "Master..."
Zidane: "Who were you talking to...?"
Quina: "You no see, Zidane?"
Zidane: "See what? I saw you guys talking into space."
Quina: "I see... You still have long way to go, Zidane."
Vivi: "Never mind, Zidane. I'll tell you about it some other time.
Zidane: "?"
Vivi: "Let's get going! There are still so many things to
understand!"
Zidane: "Y-Yeah..."
People who no have imagination no taste until they actually eat!
...Life end when you die.But imagination share with others,
live forever.
'Beneath this mask there is more than flesh. There is an idea,
Mr. Creedy- and ideas are bulletproof.'- V in V for Vendetta
'A man is just flesh and blood and can be ignored or destroyed. But as a
symbol...as a symbol, I can be incorruptible, everlasting.'
-Bruce Wayne, in Batman Begins
No comments yet