Saturday, November 24, 2007
Post Exams Stress/Relaxation?
After A levels, everyone is probably slacking. Yet I dont really feel the relaxation. A bit only, possibly due to the lack of pressure of time, the liberty to be online for 6-7 hrs in one go. But yet, life is no different from the previous day to the next. I mean, I'm still enjoying stuff that I'm enjoying while still in school. Badminton, movies, computer games, etc. Well, I for one, is gonna get locked up for a long long time. At least in 2 weeks time. While the rest of guys are doing really exciting things out there in the 3 months waiting for results.
They say courage comes when we calm ourselves mentally, and meet the inevitably as dispassionately as possible. Well, we'll just how effective this is.
Chalet in a few days' time. Essential Information as follows. For the general people, we meet at 12 sharp at Tampines MRT station. I put out a call to people interested in helping me to buy food for chalet. Interested? Then meet earlier at the same place, 11.30. Since there is no BBQ, we will just get cup noodles and whatever snacks you people like. For dinner, I'll try to order pizza. And I beseech you guys to bring whatever stuff and activities you all want to bring. Mahjong, cards, games, Uno stacko, well anything. VCD and DVD shows if you all dun mind. Soccer balls, Xbox games, and lots of coins for people wanting to.. uh-hem..(Esp. Kanglih) Lets make this last chalet of our school years more interesting yes? Oh yes, one last thing, bring more money. We need to pay for the chalet, food, etc. Minimum: $20




No comments yet